Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sometimes People Disgust me.

So I'm in 7-Eleven tonight getting some milk to go with my Thanksgiving Cheerios and this beast of a woman walks in double fisting a Big Gulp cup. She has both of her giant mitts wrapped around this bucket of gluttony, tipped to her face, trying to coax out the ice that's stuck to the bottom. Completely oblivious to her surroundings she walks through the door, past the proprietor of the establishment, and straight back to the soft drink fountain for a refill. All the while I'm standing at the end of an aisle, milk in hand, in slacked-jawed amazement. This woman finally lowers the cup, notices me studying her feeding habits, and gives me this "what the f*** you looking at m***** f*****!!" look. Of course not wanting to antagonize the brute, I break eye contact and make a B-line to the counter. Back in my car I see the her walking up to the counter to make her purchase....which includes four DOUBLE GULPS! FOUR!!

I can only assume they are holiday treats for her ferial children.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

eeeeeeeeeeeew.

although... I could REALLY go for a fountain pepsi right now.