Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Published...ish!!

The Register Guard in Eugene was putting together this book on local photographers, so I decided to submit a few images. Out of about 9,000 images submitted they picked a few hundred to put in the the book. Not only did I make it into the book, but I was also one of 24 people to receive an award! They gave out 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each of the eight chapters and I won 2nd in the "schools" chapter. Yay for 2nd place!

And I realize that this pic looks kinda stupid with the right side cut off, but the right side isn't important, the left side is. Of the photos I submitted it's not the one I thought they would have used, but it's still rad to see something I made in a hard bound book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Awesome, Travis!

lindsay said...

YES! That is AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you!!

: )
I want your autograph.