Monday, March 2, 2009

Make-a-thing-a-day #22...Parts A, B, and C

I find myself losing interest in this bear project again. But I want to maintain interest...I NEED to maintain interest. These three are just loose experiments - basically me trying to make these images fit into a fine art context of some kind. Do I really need to have that "fine art" label attached to what I do though? I'm in a fine art program so I kind of feel obligated to make things that transcend just clever cartoon characters. But the word "fine" never really fits into what I'm doing though. I'm more of a crude art kind of guy. Art by someone who has no idea what he's doing.

That should be on my business card.

...and yes, the last one IS mostly a combination of Photoshop filters. Sue me.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

i'm toooootally gonna sue you.